So far coconut oil is used for cooking and applying on hairs as it gives good nourishment. Though coconut is not much known for its other use and if one could get to know all other uses of coconut, then it could be the best oil to keep at home all the time. Since a long time coconut and its other products have been used for various purposes, but still, there are many other uses of coconut oil has which makes its multipurpose product.
1) Coconut oil is the best solution over dryness of skin due to sudden weather change and for the cracks also applying coconut on entire feet helps to recover from all kinds dryness issues.
2) There are many oils are available in the world to apply in the hair, but coconut oil is the only one is applied in major areas because applying coconut on the scalp with a gentle massage helps to reach inside the scalp which is required for brain functioning.
3) During low carbohydrate and a high-fat diet, most of the oil cannot be used for due to its other contents, but coconut is high in fat and low in other contents such as cholesterol. Which gives an opportunity for dieters to eat anything which he likes to be cooked in oil.
4) Coconut has cooling abilities, thus it can be the right natural solution to cool the burnt skin and also using it after getting a tan could be the right choice.
5) Coconut oil also considered to be the best solution for oral health, especially for teeth care and using it along with some other flavors could give you better oral health care.
6) If you are having difficulty to clean your ear due to hardness, then lukewarm coconut could be poured in the ear and next morning you are ready to clean your ear with ease. Along with cleaning it also helps in smoothening of the inside rear portion which is always good.
7) Along with all these body health coconut oil can be used in various other stuff like stuck door due to rusting, anything is jammed can be easily smoothed with a few drops of coconut oil.
Coconut oil is considered as an Ayurvedic product and it has many other benefits that our body receives along with the known ones as we use them in food or on the body.