Zocor Tablets in 5mg/10mg/20mg/40mg Variety Dosages
This medicine is popular as pro-drug, which undergoes the process of Hydrolyzation to bring it into its active form, i.e., beta-hydroxy acid form structure (Simvastatin Acid). Zocor reduces the level of HMG-CoA reductase by inhibiting the growth, which is the fundamental property of Simvastatin, i.e., HMG-CoA inhibitor. This inhibition results in the reduction of the level of cholesterol.
Cholesterol issues are now a global problem, and every country is facing this issue and try to find out the right treatment to reduce such lousy cholesterol level. Zocor Generic is the medication that helps patients to treat high cholesterol issue and prevent their heart from further problems. It is one of the most popular medicines that treat various heart-related problems such as strokes, high cholesterol, ameliorate stroke, heart attacks. This medicine reduces the level of bad cholesterol, which is also known as LDL & triglycerides, and they both are responsible for increases in the level of bad cholesterol.
Zocor commonly prescribed and readily available medicine that treats the high cholesterol issue. Generally, this medicine specified in the dosage quantity of Zocor 20mg and Zocor 40mg, but in some critical cases where the situation is a bit difficult, higher dosages also suggested. Though this medicine prescribed for adult people because cholesterol issues are commonly occurring in adults, in rare cases, if it is required, 10mg dosage is also prescribed to children.
1) This medicine strictly avoided for pregnant and breastfeeding women as sudden fall in their cholesterol level may create some side effects.
2) The content of the medicine may react with alcohol. Thus patient taking alcoholic drinks should consult the doctor regarding the consumption of this medicine.
3) Lowering of alcohol level is always good for a body, but it takes time to adjust. In case if the patient is suffering from any other disease, then they should consult with a doctor first.
Generic Zocor can purchase at MensLifeLine with affordable rates with high quality.
1) This medicine deals with cholesterol level, which is very difficult for a man to tolerate, but one should not take this medicine with overdose or without suggestion. Such excitement may lead to some side effects.
2) Depending upon the level of cholesterol, the patient may experience side effects, and some of them are temporary, and some may require immediate medical assistance.
3) Some commonly observed temporary side effects are body pain, fever for a day, mild headache, rashes on the skin, abdomen pain, weakness.
4) In the rare case, the patient may experience some side effects that require immediate doctors to help such as massive body pain, sudden loss of appetite, jaundice.
1) One should consult with the doctor before taking this medicine as one has to make some changes in eating habits along with the course of medication.
2) It is essential and advised that one should take a liver enzyme test before taking medicine, and it should be done periodically until the course completed.
3) This medicine is only for the patient having high cholesterol, and it does not treat the issue of obesity. Obesity and high cholesterol are linked, but that does not mean obese patient also have a high cholesterol issue.